Leaky Anti-Siphon valve

One of the anti-siphon valve, for my lawn sprinklers, leaks. Can I get replacement washers or O-rings to fix this, or do I have to replace the entire manifold?
TIA

From where does it leak? What brand is it?
If it is a Mansfield #378/578 and it is leaking from the top try this:
http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-306-frostproof-faucets/frost-proof-sillcock-service-kit-108924.aspx
If it is leaking from the handle try this
http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-306-frostproof-faucets/frost-proof-sillcock-service-kit-108923.aspx
http://doitbest.com/DoItBest/Main.aspx?PageIDd&SKUI2361
And while your at it you might as well get a nice new lokking handle,eh?:
http://plumbing.hardwarestore.com/52-306-frostproof-faucets/frost-proof-sillcock-service-kit-108925.aspx
http://doitbest.com/DoItBest/Main.aspx?PageIDd&SKUD9121
All is most likely available at your local hardware store as well. Make sure you watch how the old one comes apart, and/or take a digital picture of it so you can put it back together with the new parts correctly.
Hope this helps!