lawnmower help

I may buy a Lawnboy mower that has rear-wheel drive. how does the Toro Personal pace compare? are there any drawbacks to self propel mowers? do they take getting used to? i don't mind a push mower....just would like to take some of the exertion off. i could go either way on the lawn size.....but my backyard has some obstaclese to go around. advice?
You should not only look at the rear drive vs the front drive. Also look at the 2 stroke engine vs the 4 stroke engine. One requires the mixing of oil and gas, the other does not. My experience with Lawnboy products indicates that they are 2 stroke engines. They require mixing of the gas and oil. That's a pain.

John Lawrence wrote:

I believe that most if not all the Lawnboys are not 4 cycle.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

I thought the 'real' LawnBoys (the 2-cyles with the staggered wheel in front) have all gone away, now that it has been a few years since they were eaten by Toro. Nobody even sells the LawnBoy branded Toros around here.
aem sends....
Lawn Boy sells both 2 and 4cycle now. They have a rear powered 4 cycle self propelled much like the Toro Personel Pace. My neighbor just got one. Big advantage in my Toro is more height adjustment settings.