Laminate flooring underlayment - Floorshop.com

--------------1E8D67C5F18FC820423302D3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Has anyone used Floorshop.com to purchase materials, and in particular their Isolant 2mm 3-in 1 Laminate Floor Underlayment?
Isolant 2mm 3-in 1 Underlayment
It's a little hard to see what you are getting when you order online. I haven't seen a product like this locally. I like the way the product is made, with the adhesive moisture barrier overlap.
Most of the things we have seen locally require that you tape butt joints of the material together. The one better quality material that we've seen here was the green Traffic Master with a moisture barrier, but I wasn't too impressed right away. It seemed thin and soft compared to the standard white foam, which I guess would still require an additional moisture barrier (and tape).
Any comments that you can share on Floorshop.com as a supplier and this particular underlayment?
Thanks,
Danny
--------------1E8D67C5F18FC820423302D3 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
--------------1E8D67C5F18FC820423302D3--

We ordered from Floorshop about 2 years ago. We picked up at a nearby warehouse instead of shipping, and didn't have any trouble there. One item we needed was out of stock, and when it became available 2 days later it was Fedexed to our home, no charge. We did not use the underlayment you mentioned, but purchased the Shaw Prevail laminate in Alpine Maple, and are very happy with it. We found the image of the flooring online was a good indicator of the actual floor, but we had also seen it in a flooring showroom first.
--
Melissa
remove your shoes to reply by email
Danny wrote: