Knocking Noise From Fridge

Hello. My Kenmore fridge is about a year old. I have recently noticed a knocking noise, from what I believe is the condenser, when the fridge "cycles" on and off. I'll probably call Sears Maintenance but thought I'd check here to see if this might be normal or perhaps there's a DIY fix.
Thanks, Chris
On Fri, 4 Aug 2006 08:49:17 -0700, "CK"

I'd ignore it until right before the warranty expires.
You better hope so. I had to have Sears repair out 4 times to get my ice maker replaced on the new fridge. Their offical bill was about $128 each time but it was covered by the warranty.
Now, the meat keeper draw has broken. And the replacement arrived broken. AND, the replacement for the replacement had a chunk out of the back edge, but it is usable.
The latest thing is the shelf in the freezer is sagging on one side.
Sears/Kenmore/ElectroLux is now terrible crap.
CK wrote:

Kenmore. As sloppy as Shears.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Mine's a whirlpool with the Kenmore name on it.

Maybe somebody's trying to get out.