KirbyGX6

Does any one know why this 3 yr old Kirby G6 is nothing more than an electric broom at this point, Any Hints other than don't but a expensive vacuum?

Ummm...details help.... Ive got two Kirbys...and normally the only issues you have with one is the belt, or the impeller breaking... Now..I have to admit..at one point the wife didnt know how to properly set the height on it...but that was not a problem.

Carolina Breeze HVAC wrote:

What he says...the one Dad got for Mom bought in '48 when we got REA power is still going strong although it has been relegated to shop use. A newer one (only <slightly> lighter) was on her wish list several years ago and it seems as robust as the old one...
What seems to be the problem?