Killing weeds around edgeing.

I am always needing to kill weeds around my ditch and around the endging in fron of my house. What is the best way to permanantly get rid of them so I dont have to keep spraying? I have even contemplated motor oil.

Do those propane torch things used to burn them work any good?

Reply to
Don

Propane wont kill them usualy, I use Roundup and in about 2 weeks or when dead and brown I burn them with a propane torch. Twice a year is all i need. The burning is the fun part.

Reply to
m Ransley

Oh good, pollute acres of your land with nasty toxins.

I dump boiling water after I make spaghetti on my edging on my walk.

"permanent"? Pave it.

Seeds blow in, where there is dirt and moisture and air, things will grown.

Boiling water gets the whole plant pretty well. Flames (propane) gets the part on top only.

Reply to
Chuck Yerkes

You make spaghetti on your edging?

Reply to