Kill lichen/moss on roof

What should I use to kill lichen/moss on my roof?
I've seen recs for (1) household bleach (2) "oxygen bleach" (whatever that is) (3) copper compounds (but I haven't really been able to find such products)

dont use bleach anything it will harm your shingles......

Zinc of some sort has been used for years. Google it.
Joe
On 7/2/2011 3:41 PM, Joe wrote:

Zinc sulfate monohydrate, to be specific. Iron works well for moss in my lawn, but I've never tried it on my roof.

Copper works too. Often a copper wire is laid gable to gable on either side of the peak. As you point out, zinc is also used, in strips, along or near the peak. Zinc is cheaper than copper but, IFAIK, not as effective (requires more area surfaced in zinc).
http://www.z-stop.com/article.htm
On Sat, 2 Jul 2011 07:34:35 -0700 (PDT), woger151

That's called PREMEDITATED MURDER !!!!
I have called the police........