Just primer, not paint

Hi,
I have primed the walls in the room that I intended to paint white (Glidden gripper) and it looks just great. Can I leave it as it is or am I better off (and why) putting on a coat of paint?
Thanks!
Aaron Fude

Put paint on, the primer will wear and wash off.

Over time, the primer will yellow faster than the finished paint. It is not very washable, it is usually not quite a smooth. It is made to perform a specific task and to be coated with a different paint. It may look OK for a time but don't expect it to perform as well as top coat paint.
On 20 Jan 2007 11:59:47 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

imho,
I've found that primer's design for a 'attachable' surface for paint, also allows for attachment of dust, and dirt.
Just my observations.
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info

Give this man a cheroot! The term is "tooth" and the primer will start to look funky soon. Primer is primer and finish coats are finish coats. They each have their job and are not interchangeable.
On Sun, 21 Jan 2007 16:13:35 -0500, NickySantoro

Thank you, I tried to remember the right word.
tom