JOKE: How many alt.hvac "experts" does it take to screw in a light bulb

Page 4 of 4

your
pissed
If you had decent experiences, you wouldn't be here asking questions. :rolleyes:

kjpro @ usenet.com wrote:

    I am NOT going to argue whether he (Blueman) had decent experiences or not, but there have been posters asking questions as simple as: "What brand of heating and cooling system do you recommend?" Even a question as innocent as that has often resulted in a vulgar reply. Replying to such a question is NOT exactly taking money out of the pocket of a technician, but simply acknowledging that an "Expert" should possess knowledge from experience that would be helpful before buying a system. If they were truly "Professionals" they would be honored that their opinion was sought.
P.S. Keep in mind that NO ONE must reply to such a question. If they are too busy or don't want to offer their opinion, then DON'T reply.

Ken posted for all of us...

Well there Kenny how many times does it have to be asked before you are satisfied with answer Why don't you do a Google count and look things up before asking? HUH? Tell us!

Do let us know when "The Cabal" decides to leave you in charge of usenet....
Until then, go shove up your ass ( you fundie fuckwit )

Not like somebody has a gun to your head, forcing you to read this shit..
IF you dont like what gets written here then suggest DONT FUCKING READ IT...

Jeffrey Lebowski wrote:

    YOU just made my point!!!

LMAO - If only they followed their own advice.. Instead their philosophy is, "if I don't like your question, I will just say "blow me" (pjm the soon-to-be out-of-the-closet homosexual), "asshole" (ocscar the grouch), or some mangling of "f---" (Ken that's the only word I know genius).

Huhh... are you saying that anyone who has ever had a decent experienc with a service tech is then somehow foreclosed from doing another job by themselves?
It's a wonder you folks can diagnose anything given the complete inability demonstrated in following a logical argument and deductive reasoning.
blueman wrote in message ...

Yep. Since "logical and deductive" don't start with an "f," they don't get it. :-)
Cheri
"Cheri" <gserviceatinreachdotcom> wrote in message

Then please come "give it" to us! :-)

change
I'm saying if you had a good HVAC guy, you'd be asking him/her the questions that you ask here. (You do trust them, right?)
So why would you come here to ask people you don't know and trust?
Simple enough for ya?
posted for all of us...

OOOO yeah he would, that is all they teach Jeffy at the group home. Research is over his mental capacity.

posted for all of us...

Nah blueballs needs the $80 for his psych meds

Could you do your "PUBLIC SERVICE" by keeping your dickhead CROSSPOSTS intended for ALT.HVAC
OFF : Alt.Home.Repair
That goes for Blueman also.
wrote in...

Blew-man isn't ours. He's just another homoaner.
Rudy posted for all of us...

Hey Rudy, a clue - you never played in that game - it was a fantasy.
FYI blewman started this crap and I intend to end it for that fundie idiot; so why don't you just not read my pearls of wisdom? Because you KNOW I speak the truth! Hmmm. are you the net Nazi? -- Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.