Is there such a drill motor?

I recently did a few searches for a ' 3/8" capacity, 12V, hammer drill with a Lithium battery ' but keep coming up empty.
Is there such an animal?
TIA.
Lewis
*****
Try www.ebay.com
About eight or so, available today from about $70 and up.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/MILWAUKEE-2411-20-M12-12-VOLT-CORDLESS-3-8-HAMMER-DRILL-LITHIUM-12v-BARE-TOOL-/360458645180?pt=Drills&hash=item53ed026ebc
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

try Harbor Freight? ISTR they have a "12V" Li-ion drill-driver. Not a hammer drill,though.

using lithium cells,an 18V pack is smaller and lighter than a 12V NiCd or NiMH packs,has more energy density,and doesn't self-discharge in a short time. you can leave one in storage for 6 months,and still use it immediately without first having to recharge it.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Many manufacturers have lower voltage (than 18V) driver/drills. No need to buy junk.

A 12V LiIon is lighter yet.
On Fri, 18 May 2012 02:44:28 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

If you need a hammer drill, you probably want more than 12V. It would be a very limited market.
A couple of years ago I'd say that 12 and 14.4 made sense for drill because they are lighter and adequate. Last week I used a Milwaukee 18V and it was nice to handle. Battery technology is improving.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/tools/cordless-tools/m12-cordless-system/m12-cordless-3-8-inch-hammer-drill-driver-kit/2411-22
Another in the line of Milwaukee
--
PV

"If Inflammable means more flammable, then what does incompetent mean?'