Is there a way to fix chips in a fiberglass tub?

We'll be selling our house soon and I'm going around doing all the cosmetic stuff to make it look good. Many years ago the tub in the master bath chipped in a couple of places. There are no leaks, but it doesn't look very nice. The chips are relatively small, maybe 1/4" in diameter. Is there something I could use to fix them?
-Jim

Try here: http://tinyurl.com/yp96hm

or here: http://tinyurl.com/24czvd
On 29 Jan 2007 07:16:01 -0800, jtpr wrote:

http://www.acehardware.com/sm-bondo-tub-and-shower-repair-kit--pi-1382311.html
You could fix it with a filler like Bondo but color matching would not be easy. Or you could use the two part epoxy paint for the entire tub but the result won't look "factory".

Chips are in computers not tubs :)
Try some appliance paint. It comes in small bottles with a brush. Appliance stores have them.
Look into gel coat repair kits at a marine store.