Is there a way to fix chips in a fiberglass tub?

We'll be selling our house soon and I'm going around doing all the cosmetic stuff to make it look good. Many years ago the tub in the master bath chipped in a couple of places. There are no leaks, but it doesn't look very nice. The chips are relatively small, maybe 1/4" in diameter. Is there something I could use to fix them?

-Jim

Reply to
jtpr

Try here:

RayV

or here:

RayV

Karl S

You could fix it with a filler like Bondo but color matching would not be easy. Or you could use the two part epoxy paint for the entire tub but the result won't look "factory".

Reply to
Jack

Chips are in computers not tubs :)

Try some appliance paint. It comes in small bottles with a brush. Appliance stores have them.

Reply to
Gerry Atrick