Is paint remover safe on a fiberglass ladder?

I want to clean the paint (mainly latex) ott my orange Werner.

I am proud of the paint splatters on my ladder - they tell stories. Get a life! Actually, should you continue with your current life focus, they do sell a latex paint remover, but it is some kind of solvent. I don't recall what it is called. Solvents of some kinds are not especially kind to plastic ladders, tho.
Try Goof Off on a SMALL spot.

Latex, humm water and a putty knife