Is my builder shafting me with the AC unit he selected?

Ahh. Now I see what the problem is. Some fool who thinks this forum belongs to him got his panties in a wad because a lay person (that would be me) posted a lay question (that would be mine) on this site.

Let me explain. I am the original poster. I know nothing about A/c except that mine was not blowing to my expectation. I came online like I normally do and read a bit before I posted. Then I looked at the newsgroup that have discussions about a/c. Then I posted on such newsgroup asking some non technical questions but after some research. (I can only imagine what the reaction would have been if I had not done a bit of research before I asked my question).

I apologize for not being an expert and hurting anyone's feeling for posting on "their" newsgroup. My intent was just to get some answers.

jasguild

Reply to
jas kim

I disagree. What do they know of I. S. Bowen's 1926 equation?

See above, at the end of Chapter 28. Perhaps it's time to stop your silly gatekeeper games and answer the question, if you can. If not, your silence will suffice.

If Greg wants to remove 12 pounds of water from 12 pounds of clothes with

400 ft^2 of surface (both sides) in minimal time in full sun in August in Key Largo, when it's 84 F and w = 0.0185, using a 16'x16' R1 greenhouse with 90% solar transmission, how many cfm of outdoor air need flow through the greenhouse? With no ventilation, the water vapor never escapes. Too much, and the greenhouse adds nothing, compared to a clothesline.

Please compare the drying rate to an outdoor clothesline and include the effects of condensation, if anticipated.

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam