Irregular Shower Door

I installed a Tub SHower Surround into a bathroom that has Sloped Ceiling(Sloping down toward the back of the tub. I need to find/make a shower door that will fit this sloped ceiling so the water doesn't get outside the tub. A shower rod & curtain won't work since the rod wouldn't go all the way to the back of the tub. ANy suggestions here or are there products available?
Thanks In Advance, -a12vman
a 12,
I think a better description of your situation would help. How high is the ceiling at the front of the tub, how high at the back, where's the shower head, will the door be on the tub side, does the surround occupy front, back, and a side. Maybe you can post a link to some pictures or diagrams. Also, do you want a sliding door?
Dave M.