Ironing laminate edge of counter top.

It says to set iron to 300 degrees. Where is that? My B&D iron is marked 1 thru 7 1 for Acetate, 4 for blends of cotton and 7 for linen. It also says medium in addition to 300 degrees. Is that the 4 setting?

Google: Candy thermometer
LSMFT wrote:

Wool
HeyBub wrote:

Wool worked.
LSMFT wrote:

I got that from a Dilbert cartoon:
Accounting person: "Your expense report says you spent too much on meals."
Dilbert: "How so?"
Accounting person: "You were supposed to stun pigeons with your briefcase and cook 'em with the hotel's iron."
Dilbert: "I tried that, but it was taking too long."
Accounting person: "Next time try the wool setting."
HeyBub wrote:

I guess this tells us how much to trust your advise.
Bob F wrote:

Yup. My advise(sic) worked!

It's between 1 & 7.
On 3/4/2010 11:11 AM, LSMFT wrote: