Insulating floor

I have a cold end of my house in winter. The winters here are not too bad. (Southern Kentucky). Is it worth it to insulate the floor? No one around here does it. I would have to crawl in the crawl space which is a pain but if it would help it would be worth it.
Don wrote:

I would think it would be well worth it. Just keep telling yourself that you only need to do it once. If you do the cold part of the house this year, that should tell you how well it worked and then you may decide you want to do the rest of the house next year.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math