Insul-Tarp: Anybody use it?

I'm looking at Insul-Tarp as an alternative to Styrofoam in a radiant heat, poured floor project. Anybody have any experiences with it? It is supposed to have an R-factor of 10.1, which is superior to styrofaom, while taking up much less space than foam.
http://www.radiantmax.com/store.asp?pid 37
It sounds interesting but the R 7.2 inch foamboard is foilfaced and that is part of insul tarps claim to. Cost is a main factor . What is insuls tarps cost. Who rated it at 10.1 r per 1/2 "? . An independant lab. There is a co selling Foil covered plastic packing, bubble wrap that say its " Like " r5, but it isnt. I thought Foam was best,you should research it more. Foamboard r 14.4 may cost 18$ per 32 sq ft. 1/2 " r-10.1 sounds unbeleivable. Thats R 20.2 r per inch, foamboard is 3.5 to 7.2 per inch.
6'x50' roll is $156. Coverage of 265 sq ft, which would cover my expansion. Rating-wise, I have no clue who rated it. How thick is R14.4 foamboard? Two inches?

heat,
supposed
up
Insul-Tarp has an R factor of 10.1 before it's compressed under concrete. It is not ASTM rated for under slab compression.
Use Slab-Shield. http://www.thermopan.com/products_thermolow-e.htm
Are you in an area that is prone to termites?
So what does it compress to R 0.164 ?
Termites, no not really. Thsi specfic location very dry and sandy.

taking
It
Dry and sandy really doesn't mean anything to me.
If there is a termite problem in your area and you use the extruded polystyrene, you're asking for trouble....

concrete.
ok writes:

Not credible.