Install Subpanel before existing subpanel?

Sorry if the subject doesn't make sense.
I have wiring going to a subpanel near my pool pump. The subpanel has to circuit breakers. One is for 220V to the pump and the other is 110V for the pool lights.
The wiring passes next to a tool shed. Can I tap into this wiring and install another subpanel so I can run 110V into the shed?
snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Not easily -- the existing cable probably doesn't have enough slack in it to make connections in the new panel.
What you *could* do, though, is to run a new cable from the panel that's feeding the existing panel, to the place where you want the new panel. Then you could feed the existing panel from the new panel, using the existing cable.
A second option is to feed the new subpanel from the existing subpanel, using a new cable.
--
Regards,
I'm not real clear on your situation. You have a feeder going to a pool panel. Which feeds lights and a pump. Then you have "the wiring" passes next to a tool shed. What wiring? Is it the same feeder that's going to the pool panel, or some other cable originating from the pool panel? If it's the same feeder, what size is it and how is it connected in the pool panel? If it's a different cable, what size is it, and is there any room in the pool panel for additional circuit breakers? Does this "wiring" end at the tool shed or go on from there, and to where?