Inground swimming pool covering and winterizing

I have a recently purchased secondary home with an inground concrete pool. The winters are quite cold up in that region and I was wondering if I should put in some antifreeze to finish winterizing. Also, is there an automatic cover that would be usefull to keep out the massive amount of leaves that build up on the tarp. Perhaps a hardshell type cover that retracts?
Thanks
JoshHarris wrote:

Closing and maintaining a pool in an area that freezes is quite a bit of work and requires some knowledge. I would recommend that you do some reading up on this or hire an expert.
Concrete pools are different from pools with liners btw and require special care.
Good luck with it.
Peter H