Inground Pool: What's that rubbery material put in between the joints to keep water out?

Around indoor pools I see this rubbery grout-like material that's put inbetween the joints of the concrete slabs to keep the water out. Where do I get this stuff? What exactly is it?
Thanks!

http://www.deckoseal.com /
Dave
In alt.home.repair

It is not to keep the water out primarily. It is there to allow the deck to move and expand without pushing against the coping. If it isnt' there, the movement will begin to crack and pop tiles like my pool did because it wasn't built properly. I now have Deckoseal after $7500 worth of renovation OUCH!
On Sat, 29 May 2004 17:45:26 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bruce) wrote:

Thanks for the link. I'm having a hard time deciding which is the right choice though. Are these products suppose to be used before the slab is poured? I was thinking of some sort of application via a gun, similiar to caulk, would be what is required. Am I totally off?
In alt.home.repair

The pool company applied mine but it was the last thing they did after retiling and coping. I didn't see how it was applied but I'm pretty sure you could use a gun, it would just take a while.
snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Bruce) wrote in wrote:

If you have a Leslie's near you, they sell it in a can. I saw someone who used it, and it shurnk. I don't know what he had as a foundation for the seal. According to their web site, you are supposed to have backer rod below the seal. He applied it with a bakers tube (don't know the proper name, but the squeeze thing bakers use to put icing on cake).
Dave

Here's a better line, comes in tubes for a caulk gun. I am in the process of pulling up 20 year old seal now.
I'm not sure where to buy it locally though. This page showes it comes in cartons of 12. I'm only going to need about 2 tubes.
http://www.deckoseal.com/788.htm