:: Indoor Painting Help!!

Hey Everyone,
The other day my puppy ate the corner of my wall and left a big hole. I have recently patched it up with spackel and now I'm going to sand the wall today and make it nice and smooth. Within the next few days I would like to paint the wall, but I'm not sure how to get those little bumps/texture added too the wall. Do I need to buy something else to apply to the spackel before painting to get the smooth little bumps/texture back too the wall so it looks like the rest of the house? Any information would be greatly appreacited.
Shane
Spray on texture at the local home improvement store.

Hey Captain Ron,
Does this spay on texture come in small cans? This hole I'm repairing isn't any bigger then my hand. Is the spray on texture still the best way too go?
Shane

yes - you should be able to buy a can the size of a can of spray paint...