Incredible electric fireball ....

Page 2 of 2

What's a SWEMBO?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swmbo
"4. SWMBO Acronym for She Who Must Be Obeyed. Term of endearment for one's wife/girlfriend (or resignation to the nature of your relationship).
The term originates from the H. Rider Haggard novel, "She" (first published 1886). The character Ayesha, known as She-who-must-be-obeyed, the Queen of Death, the White Goddess,of the lost city of Kôr who rules her kingdom with terror, She is the very image of the Femme Fatale. To disobey her or to scorn her is to earn & receive instantaneous death."
Most of us use the acronym as a term of endearment, even if Haggard didn't intend that it be used that way.
Anyone who thinks that those of us who refer to our ladies as SWMBO are "pussy-whipped", probably hasn't ever gotten the first part of that term.

Oh...I didn't even I realize that I had typo'd it in the first place!
Still, whatever I call her, I'll bet I'm still getting more than someone who thinks we're PW just because we have terms of endearment for our loved ones.
For N E Stork
Lightening is what Michael Jackson did to his skin. Lightning is that big spark between clouds or between clouds and some place on the suface of the earth.
On 11/6/2013 11:55 PM, snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

clouds and some place on the suface of the earth.

the rain.
The list needs more MJ jokes. That guy was pathetic.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 11-07-2013, 07:59, Stormin Mormon wrote:

One wag referred to him as the "black boy who wants to be a white girl."
--
Wes Groleau

Pat's Polemics
On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 16:41:44 -0700, Wes Groleau

Sad, bad press is bad press. May be true. may not be true. Don't pretend to know.
When he died, my wife and I looked at each other and almost simultneously said, "Well, Sony succeeded." What does that mean? Sony went after MJ's catalog and he refused to relinquish it to them. At the time, we knew there'd be trouble and sure enough, the FIRST case hit. When that didn't succeed, the second case hit. And, when that didn't succeed; he finally succumbed to 'drug abuse', which is a euphemism for "we debauched you until we cna now give you an overdoes and kill you and NOBODY will notice, ro care." Years later, his sister said the same thing, but that went on deaf ears.
Keep in mind the Jersey family don who wouldn't let his daughter into the music industry, because it was too dirty! Just a BAD business he didn't want his daughter in. Wow! THAT from a don!