In-Line Humidifier Question

All,
I moved into a new house and "inherited" a humidifier that is installed in-line with my heating system. When I turn it on, I notice a steady flow of water coming out of the drain pipe. I tried replacing the evaporator pad, but I still get the water flow out the drain pipe. Is this normal? I have never owned one of these before.
Thanks, Dan
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:47:45 -0800, lagman wrote:

If it's a trickle it's normal.
Assuming it is a trickle and not a flood, that is the way it should be working. That flow helps eliminate the mineral build up that happens with the old style systems. It works better and longer.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit