Identify these keys

I think the third one is a wrench of some kind. The fourth one appears to be a very old Yale. Any other guesses?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I haven't a clue. A couple look like they would make good beer bottle cap removers (like for Beck's), if nothing else.

Reply to
willshak

Hi, To me they all look sort of church key(bottle cap/can opener) Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I got two guesses on the Locksmithing usenet group. One fellow says that two of them are keys for Model A Fords, the square hole is a gas valve wrench for the acetylene tank.

Another fellow suggests the key with the notch in the handle might be a bottle opener.

Some very wise folks out there. And I thank you all.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

so much for the locksmith pro you adverised you are, id hate to see your HVAC work . You ahack Boi

Reply to
m Ransley

IHave seen the torch wrench (with the square hole) with welding equipment also. The one on the right is a Key for a Privacy lock type Door set. They came with them when I was a kid I had a WHOLE bunch of them , cause my grandfather was an Apartment maintenance guy, and I got all the cool useless stuff like that................The "yale" key looks like it was modified to open botlles. The tooth/notching on the first one looks likesome nicely done homemade Skeleton key substitute, made from some other tool metal. (hacksaw blade or such)

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

MUADIB®