Identify these keys

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category557&itema22189857&rd=1
I think the third one is a wrench of some kind. The fourth one appears to be a very old Yale. Any other guesses?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I haven't a clue. A couple look like they would make good beer bottle cap removers (like for Beck's), if nothing else.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Hi, To me they all look sort of church key(bottle cap/can opener) Tony
I got two guesses on the Locksmithing usenet group. One fellow says that two of them are keys for Model A Fords, the square hole is a gas valve wrench for the acetylene tank.
Another fellow suggests the key with the notch in the handle might be a bottle opener.
Some very wise folks out there. And I thank you all.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus