ideas needed on engine hoist

I've got a typical crowfoot engine hoist.
Problem with it is the wheels. They're small, caster things that tend to set up and not roll or caster easily.
I frequently need to move the hoist around "chasing the shade and various projects around" on my pad and driveway. Maybe 50' or so max.
What's my least expensive way to get the hoist mobile to where it's user friendly to travel on the deck? And, still have it safe for load pickup.

I welded on 5" swivel casters to the legs of the crane. (note that the legs are square and removable in my crane, so I can always turn them "wheels up" if I do not use the wheels, for some reason).
I can post pictures.
On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:58:16 -0500, rb wrote:

Replace with a higher quality casters?
Spend about $20 a piece on some decent new polyurethane casters and put them on.
--
Steve Barker