I used the wrong kind of filler .....

Hey all,

So, as it turns out, the patching compound I used to fix the dents in my wall was a flexible filler, and now it's essentially impossible to sand. I don't know what to do with this. Any ideas?

Your help is much appreciated.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck

Flexible Filler ?? what was it

Reply to
mark Ransley

Any reason you couldn't just remove it and start over?

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail) ~~~~~~

"I reserve the absolute right to be smarter today than I was yesterday." -Adlai Stevenson

Suzie-Q