I need help!

I need people to call in on my live internet radio show. It's the Jack Hammer Re-construction Show. It's a toll free number 1-888-321-7234. My guest will be Mike from Pro Plumbing Services. We have a combined

45 years of construction experience and we would like to have people call in and a ask any questions about plumbing, heating, roofing, framing or any type of construction problems. You don't have to listen to the show to call in but if you want it is
we will be on at 9:am MST (Colorado) Thanks, Al Vanden Heuvel Master Plumber, AKA Jack Hmmer.
Reply to
Jack Hammer

What date and time?

Reply to