I need Help !

I found A spider in my garden and I'm not sure what to do its huge i don't know its ok to just leave it there or if i should make someone kill it. its like 3 inches long with its legs, its black with a little yellow and i really want to know what i should do i appreciate any information.
thank you Tashena = ]
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_garden_spider I'd leave it alone. Frank
on 8/21/2007 9:03 AM Frank said the following:

The spider she described is 3x the size of a female Yellow Garden Spider, and 12x the size of a male YGS.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Spiders always look MUCH bigger than they are to people who are frightened by them.
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 05:36:10 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Prepare a pan at moderate heat with a good size knob of butter. Once the butter is sizzling, go and grab your spider and drop it in the pan/ Continue to heat and stir till the legs drop off and whole thing smells quite sweet. Consume the spider, it should be quite rewarding.
The other option, of course, is to just poke your finger at the spider until you make it angry enough to bite you. Then I would suggest to the spider that he prepare a much larger pan with a much bigger knob of butter...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Leave it alone, it won't hurt anything (except the bugs it catches).
--

dadiOH
____________________________
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Fry it will a little olive oil and garlic?
Personally I like spiders outside. Spiders eat other insects.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

something to eat, and I would rather have them eat whatever is there. Needless to say, this leads to interesting discussions with my wife.
But it's snakes that really generate the excitement.
Come now sweethart be very nice to him and it might crochet you a sweater for the winter Tony

On Aug 21, 7:36 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Um, Its a garden.
On 21 Aug, 08:36, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Kiss it and see if it turns into a prince.
on 8/21/2007 3:27 PM DerbyDad03 said the following:

She kissed it and it turned into a bigger spider. Now what?
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY