I'm A Man, I can Fix That!

The best idea I saw was this one, it's actually a good idea:

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

No Sh*t Dufus Tracy!

Reply to
Bob Villa

Man is an adaptable creature. If that's so, why do I have so many problems with women? 8-)

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Very funny. There were quite a few that I liked but the "cables falling off the desk" is something that I can use.

Reply to
dgk

Here's one they seem to have left out..."Out of diapers!"

Bob Villa

Nope, still get "XML file with no style info", followed by what's below. Tried in two browsers.

AccessDenied

Request has expired

4E5213EDB54479D1

2010-11-17T16:33:01Z

G00dmO8WwUEV5AvH1c31a9B4A/Q/3DCMm2BhnK9WcEiVc+CohhISgPaxg6+U+JQ+

2010-11-21T22:05:01Z
Reply to
Edward Reid

Well darn! It worked right after I posted the link, now it doesn't. I'm wondering if there isn't some kind of blocking going on. Often there are disagreements between those who provide some sort of link and the owners of sites which results in everything from the linker being blocked. I wonder what's going on?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Works with FF3.6.12

Reply to
Bob Villa

That's the version of Firefox I have and I just tried again, getting an error message. I may have to turn off add blocking?

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I get the error in both Opera 10.0 and FF 3.6.12. I have no ad blocking. Why is it pointing to s3.amazonaws.com? Did you extract just part of the page and store it there, or something? Is it stored in a format intended to be retrieved by a web browser? Just throwing out ideas ...

Edward

Reply to
Edward Reid

I don't know, I'm as confused about it as anyone else. Perhaps I can find another way to link to it.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

just copy and paste the URL without using the tinyurl.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Try this, it may break but you can copy and paste it.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

That only gives the last picture. BTW,the original link worked for me but doesn't now.

Reply to
Tony Miklos

That works.

I think what's happening is that the JavaScript link is somehow redirecting to a copy of the image on S3, and that URL is a temporary one. I found two ways around it -- don't know which you used --

1) Turn off JavaScript in the browser and reload. Then each image is a usable link. 2) View the page source and dig out the image link -- the good link is in the page source but gets redirected to the S3 link somehow by the JS when you click on it.

Isn't it wonderful how technology makes our lives easier?

And yeah, I like that one. Trouble is, as you pointed out, it doesn't belong there, because it's actually useful. I've already added those to my shopping list.

The "car from the wrong country", I wonder if it's really a driver ed car with one of the steering wheels removed.

And you can guess which one reminds me of Dick Cheney.

Edward

Reply to
Edward Reid

Funny. I get a low man's voice that calmly says, "I'm sorry Dave. I can not do that".

Steve '-)

Reply to
Steve B