I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

Page 3 of 3
Frank wrote:

I think both are correct.

Judge Judy has a great reply when a plaintiff or defendant testify about what they think -- "I don't care what you think."
Gordon Shumway wrote:

ditto
On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 03:58:52 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

    A banana, or cheese. My opossums love cheese so much they catch bits I throw at them.     After it's caught, release it somewhere. After all, you did invite it in with the hole.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
On Tue, 10 Feb 2015 03:58:52 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@spamblocked.com wrote:

Ask at local animal shelter to borrow a 'live trap'. Bait with pet food/ canned fish/ something with a strong smell to draw the opossum to the trap. Then either drowned the beast or set it loose at great distance from any human homes. I usually drowned the beasts to keep them from killing any more of my poultry.

    They kill them at night, usually by biting their necks and drinking the blood. Sometimes a single opossum can kill half a dozen chickens in a night.     []'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Oren wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAmwg2aIv-c

Faster than a weasel?
When we had raccoons in the ceiling above our lower level family room, the town animal control officer told us to play loud Spanish music to drive them out. It worked, next day they were gone. Should work for possums too.