I found out why we can't get rid of mice!

The mice are always getting away with the cheese. I set up a camera that was triggered by motion. Here is what I captured.

Terry

He needs shoulder pads.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

First and Goal...

-- Oren

Oren

mice are so cute, i have thought about catching some and keeping for pets.

my wife doesnt like that idea:(

Reply to
hallerb

When my daughter (who is now a zoo keeper) was young we caught a mouse in a sticky trap. As ordered by my daughter, I cleaned it up and it became her pet.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news:1163272275.203569.37670 @h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

A few months back my cat caught a mouse IN the house. I saw it corner it. OK, no biggie except...it was a white mouse. I asked everyone in the cul- de-sac if any of them had a pet mouse that was missing. Nope.

Reply to
Al Bundy

"Al Bundy"

  1. Albino, or
  2. You cat scared it
Reply to
HeyBub

i caught a run away hamster once, found it walking down the street.

he was my pet for over a year, rusty was nice.

i let him run around house he had a cage where i put his food, summer home under sink, winter home under fridge i guess for warmth.

i was sad and gave him a nice burial when he died, probably of old age hamsters only live about 2 years

Reply to
hallerb