I found out why we can't get rid of mice!

The mice are always getting away with the cheese. I set up a camera that was triggered by motion. Here is what I captured.
http://i15.tinypic.com/453a3qp.jpg
Terry wrote:

He needs shoulder pads.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

First and Goal... -- Oren
mice are so cute, i have thought about catching some and keeping for pets.
my wife doesnt like that idea:(
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

When my daughter (who is now a zoo keeper) was young we caught a mouse in a sticky trap. As ordered by my daughter, I cleaned it up and it became her pet.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia \'s Muire duit

A few months back my cat caught a mouse IN the house. I saw it corner it. OK, no biggie except...it was a white mouse. I asked everyone in the cul- de-sac if any of them had a pet mouse that was missing. Nope.

1. Albino, or 2. You cat scared it
i caught a run away hamster once, found it walking down the street.
he was my pet for over a year, rusty was nice.
i let him run around house he had a cage where i put his food, summer home under sink, winter home under fridge i guess for warmth.
i was sad and gave him a nice burial when he died, probably of old age hamsters only live about 2 years