HVAC WTF

Page 3 of 4

Get a life.
wrote

Proof us wrong
wrote

Prove us wrong, it was a terrible thing to have a typo error when I'm challenging someone, but only you would have noticed.
wrote

Yeah. proof and prove are very close together on the keyboard, right?
Right.
Bwahaha
wrote

And a homeowner getting a unit installed and the owner of an HVAC company giving quotes are real close together too..right?
I mean..I own two homes, but if I am gonna get a unit installed, *I* will be the one to do it, so I dont need a quote.
I smell troll bait here.

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"
quote.

Could just be your upper lip.

Oh..that was YOUR old lady then...ok...
Shes as full a shit as you are then.
wrote

Typical, you ignore the fact that you have been called on the carpet about your 'quotes'. Until you post them I and many others will continue to believe your lying.
Your call.
Rich

Well, you got me. They are not quotes. Now it is a contract. It will be installed Monday.
You seem to be upset with me. Did I hit a nerve? If you were just an average HVAC guy doing honest business, would this have upset you so much? Others cannot make us angry. We have to choose to let them. Is that what you have done?
Steve
Nope, no upset person here. Enjoy your installation, but we still don't believe you and wont until you show those so called quotes that made all the HVAC crooks in your opinion.
My last reply until you show us some evidence that your not a liar.
Bye
wrote in

As I stated before: when I have to justify myself to you, you have my permission to shoot me.
BTW, please activate your Spell Checker. Or go back and finish high school.
Bye.
Steve
As I said before, your a liar until you prove differently.
So, goodbye liar

If you say goodbye, please, please, please just stop posting. That is what goodbye means. Your constant drool is getting old, and you are making a fool of yourself. Just put me in your filters and be done with it. You are now in mine, and I will not respond to your drivel again. That is what goodbye means.
Steve
I changed my mind like you changed your stories,
Too bad you have proven yourself in the last post that all you said was complete fabrication.
Man, I cant stand a liar, I'm glad you put me in your kill file. I have never come across such a baby in all my days on the newsgroups. You are worse than a little kid making up all this crap on how you have so many quotes. Then you come back and say a 'friend' is putting it in. But the other day you said a contactor was putting it in. So, once again lies.

How did he figure 2 ton for 484 Sq ft is another question

Check http://bestbuyheatingandairconditioning.com/index.htm and you can get an idea of what the equipment cost. 1.5 tons is the smallest they have in a split system like you want.
Its hard to find a decent a/c guy. Lots of attitudes and good ol boy mentality but you will find a decent company if you are persistent.
The other Steve B.

You don't expect us to agree with you that crap on that web site is called 'equipment' do you? I wouldn't put that in a trailer! Tammy Fay Baker had a better unit in her dogs house! Believe me when I tell you that a good solid unit that is built to last and has some quality to it doesn't cost $500!

add
see
of
there
it
couldn't
my
on
solid
And she sure enough had some good equipment in her home in Palm Springs...LOL....ask me how I know..LOL
Oh...yea...she liked to pay in cash too..LOL

in message

Be glad she didn't want to 'Work it off" Steve !!! You could have smeared her makeup!! He he !!

Well Steve @ carolina breeze sells York and if York is good enough for him its good enough for me. I know that in all your hurry to slam somebody you didnt take time to look but they do sell York equipment on that site.
I wouldn't suggest that any non-professional actually buy equipment from them and try to install it, but its a good place to go check to make sure your contractor isn't bending you over without your knowledge.
Steve B.