HVAC WTF

We know you can't because

"non for yesterday" ? You must be a HVAC man with spelling and English like that. Now, go have another beer and a hooter.

Sheesh..............

And, FYI, "scans" can't be published in newsgroups.

BTW, installation is Monday.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Your nothing but a liar

There ARE many places to post those quotes and you know this to be true, instead you try to cover up your lies by saying some BS crap that you can't post pictures on a newsgroup. If you are on this newsgroup you KNOW there are places. Once again your lying to cover your previous lies.

Your very first post was insulting to every HVAC company with no distinctions, here is what you said.

"""What is it with HVAC people that makes them so vague? So arrogant that they don't think you can even do the math. """

You call HVAC people ARROGANT VAGUE and ignorant, and then come here asking for help from us? ! Your post and actions reveal to everyone what you are made of. Anybody have any descriptive words for SteveB here to describe him?

So once again, prove it, take pictures of you holding the quotes with the dates that you proclaim that you got them next to the guys putting in the system Monday morning standing next to there trucks. We won't hold our breath waiting for any imaginary quotes of yours.

Reply to
Geoman

Im sure it was a troll. , he goes from no quotes to " It is being instaled Monday" And Nobody is going to be that stupidly dumb assed enough to put in a 2 ton because of the " thats all there is" stupidity in 484 sq ft. And not get a load calc. If he is that dumb then all his 'heatpump' savings will be gone running a new 50 pt dehumidifer all summer long, Troll or Moron= looser

Reply to
m Ransley

Trane makes a one ton heat pump

Reply to
m Ransley

It would be around $5000.00

Reply to
B-Hate-Me

"Geoman" wrote

Get a life.

Reply to
SteveB

I agree with you on this. I have an older home built one week after the end of the civil war and it has 7 large bedrooms, my heat loss and gains are

72,000 loss and 3 tons ac, and the home is loose. He's going to put in a two ton for a garage converted to a bedroom? He's full of it

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

Proof us wrong

Reply to
Geoman

Prove us wrong, it was a terrible thing to have a typo error when I'm challenging someone, but only you would have noticed.

Reply to
Geoman

Yeah. proof and prove are very close together on the keyboard, right?

Right.

Bwahaha

Reply to
SteveB

And a homeowner getting a unit installed and the owner of an HVAC company giving quotes are real close together too..right?

I mean..I own two homes, but if I am gonna get a unit installed, *I* will be the one to do it, so I dont need a quote.

I smell troll bait here.

Reply to
steve

"Steve@carolinabreezehvac"

quote.

Could just be your upper lip.

Reply to
SteveB

Oh..that was YOUR old lady then...ok...

Shes as full a shit as you are then.

Reply to
steve

Typical, you ignore the fact that you have been called on the carpet about your 'quotes'. Until you post them I and many others will continue to believe your lying.

Your call.

Rich

Reply to
Geoman

Well Steve @ carolina breeze sells York and if York is good enough for him its good enough for me. I know that in all your hurry to slam somebody you didnt take time to look but they do sell York equipment on that site.

I wouldn't suggest that any non-professional actually buy equipment from them and try to install it, but its a good place to go check to make sure your contractor isn't bending you over without your knowledge.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

And just how would you know what the end figure should be without being in the trade?

See, there is much more than the cost of equipment for a particular job.

There are many things like over head, taxes, tools, training, fees, licenses, permits, trucks, gas, insurance, help, etc, etc. Do you know what is costs to run a legit business that makes an actual profit?

I figure not, or you wouldn't have siad what you did in your previous reply.

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

"Geoman" wrote in

Well, you got me. They are not quotes. Now it is a contract. It will be installed Monday.

You seem to be upset with me. Did I hit a nerve? If you were just an average HVAC guy doing honest business, would this have upset you so much? Others cannot make us angry. We have to choose to let them. Is that what you have done?

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Troll , he posts as desert traveler, and none@none, and how would he know or respect CB on just one thread or know he sells York among his line up, and why, CB put him down. And he avoids the 2 ton " get a load calculation " questions. There is No garage remodel. Just a troll BS

Reply to
m Ransley

I'm not talking about the end figure, only the equipment cost. There are many variables that would effect the final number... Way more than a non-pro like me could guess over the internet. But.. If I look at a quote and the equipment cost is in line with others it is going to give me a better feeling about the rest of the quote. If the equipment cost is doulble someone elses retail price then I'm going to wonder about the rest of the quote.

I work for a small company (one of three people) so I am very familiar with what it cost to run a company. More than most people would ever believe. I'm not suggesting that equipment price is all there is to a job. I'm sure you are aware that many industries, including HVAC, are full of hacks that are good sales people.

What did I say in my previous reply to make you think that?

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Nope, no upset person here. Enjoy your installation, but we still don't believe you and wont until you show those so called quotes that made all the HVAC crooks in your opinion.

My last reply until you show us some evidence that your not a liar.

Bye

Reply to
Geoman