How to unload rented bobcat from pickup

Page 2 of 2
Again, this technique would not work with any bobcat . Even their mini excavators would not be loaded this way, because they are not big enough. So , not applicable to relate this video to Bobcats in any way.

The same way I did. I hooked up to the tilt bed trailer the rental company furnishes.
Harry K