We can't see your house from here so we can't help you.
You need a PRO with a GED and a "DAMN! I ARE A PRO NOW" certificate
from the A-Dolt Edgykayshin program to check this out.
But it will cost you between $200 to $20000000000 to fix.
Email me and I will send you some quotes.
CBHVACuous, Webmeister Extraordinairey
* There is some red and yellow stuff flashing in
* my living room. It looks like one of the walls
* fell down. There appears to be smoke, in fact
* I can hardly see the computer. It keeps getting
* hotter in here, I can hear crackling sounds, and
* the smoke detectors are screaming.
* It looks like the house is on fire, but my husband
* is not home to tell me if this is a real fire, or
* just a prank. Because I am blond, people like to
* play games on me, and this might just be some
* lights and fake smoke like they use on stage at
* concerts. How can I tell if this is a real fire
* or just a prank?