How to take cabinet off Frigidaire electric dryer

Hi, I was given a Frigidaire electric dryer, model number FDE216RESO. The vent is stuffed full of compacted dryer lint. I have cleaned out all that I can get to, but I know there is more in the vent under the drum. How do I get the cabinet off the dryer to make sure all the lint is cleaned out? Also, is Frigidaire made by GE? Thanks in advance!

Reply to
koey

barbarow

Hi,

That last digit will be a 0 ( zero ).

access helps.

Nope. But some GE dryers are built by Frigidaire.

jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

You must use warm air to dry your clothes. Or at least room temperature air. You will never succeed with frigid air.

Reply to
mm