how to seal concrete patio

We have a concrete patio that gets rained on, but is in the shadow of our huge oak tree... so it drys slowly. There is also this blackish-greenish ting to the surface.
I would like to power wash it - which I do every so often, but then is there any suggested sealer to apply to help minimize to slime, and yet not make it a slick falling hazard when it rains ?
Lookng out the window - raining today - I guess the same is true of our front sidewalk and driveway :)
--
No Good Deed -
ps56k wrote:

They make concrete pool deck paint. Google it.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY