How to replace a broken freezer ice maker - GE Hotpoint Refrigerator

I just replaced the ice maker machine in the freezer of our GE Hotpoint refrigerator after it stopped working a few days ago. The replacement assembly was about $50 on eBay. I took pictures of the process and created a quick how-to guide to help anyone who might need to do the same thing.
Here's the guide -
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul