How to remove this sliding glass door?

So this project ended horribly. I managed to work the panel loose on one end but as I was working it, the outer pane (dual pane) shattered. Estimates to replace it range from $175 to $550. :-(

Reply to
Dave

Based on the pictures of that door, I would probably replace the whole unit. Get a better looking and better operating door.

Yes, it will cost more but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

So it was stuck in there with tons of crud and you only needed to work it loose but more gently? I have what appears to be identical doors and have the exact same issue. Please help!

Reply to
kyronmcc

The post you replied to is from six years ago. You may have a long wait for a reply.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski