How to remove dishwasher door?

Hello,
I have a Kitchenaid dishwasher and it suddenly started squeaking horribly. Oiling the hinges did not work so now I would like to remove the door and access the hinges more easily. Except I don't know how. Can anyone tell me please? I have searched for it on the Internet for the last 30 minutes with no luck. I have a KUDI01DLBSS.
Regards, Super

www.repairclinic.com
On Mar 8, 8:00 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Go to repairclinic.com.
Joe

I went to repairclinic.com on March 8. Did not find what I was looking for so send an e-mail to ask an expert and am still waiting to hear from them.
If you have any other suggestions, that would be helpful! Thanks for taking the time.