How to make a spray bottle that works in any orientation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU6YJ-1AJYU&feature=player_embedded

Use a flexible dip tube, and a fuel filter from a chain saw.
I'll admit, I've never desired to have a spray bottle that works upside down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU6YJ-1AJYU&feature=player_embedded

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:18:04 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

You do know these are not personally addressed to you. Right?
You know this is an open forum? It's been a couple days ago, but I remember that the post was general purpose FYI for the group.
wrote:>Use a flexible dip tube, and a fuel filter from a chain saw.

You do know these are not personally addressed to you. Right?

But can't anyone reply since this is a un moderated newsgroup?