how to know if old REFRIGERATOR AMMONIA

I have an old refrigerator in my basement. Is it possible to know if it works with ammonia? Thank you for your help.

Does it have a brand name and model? Does the manufacturer still exist?
phdussol wrote:

If it has a gas line for natural gas or propane it works off an ammonia water mix..... look under the fridge and see if it has a burner...... I think servel or something like that and arkla were names of gas refrigerators but there may be others