How to Hang large extension ladder on Garage Wall?

MLD

re: shelf brackets might bend

Might, but it hasn't happened in the 20+ years that my 2 heavy duty shelf brackets have been holding my 28' ladder, first in the garage and now under the deck. I guess they *could* suddenly bend at any moment, but I seriously doubt it.

re: or let you (sic) ladder slip off the hooks

Yes, if your house tilted. How else is it going to slip off?

Reply to
DerbyDad03