how to hang a decorative wall plate

Hi I was given a decorative plate for my birthday and would like to hang it on my wall. What is the easiest way to do it. Thanks in advance.

Does it have a hanger in the back? If yes, Home Depot and Lowes have great picture hangers that make very small sheetrock holes. Basically imagine a small finishing nail with a flat plate half way up attached at an angle. Much better than just using a nail to hang a picture.

on

There are wall hangers out there made specifically for collector/decorator plates. You might want to start your search here:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=%22plates%22%22wall+ha nger%22
AJS