how to hang a decorative wall plate

Hi I was given a decorative plate for my birthday and would like to hang it on my wall. What is the easiest way to do it. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Ninip

Does it have a hanger in the back? If yes, Home Depot and Lowes have great picture hangers that make very small sheetrock holes. Basically imagine a small finishing nail with a flat plate half way up attached at an angle. Much better than just using a nail to hang a picture.

Reply to
Art

There are wall hangers out there made specifically for collector/decorator plates. You might want to start your search here:

AJS

Reply to
AJScott