How to Fiberglass a sundeck?

I want to re-fiberglass my sundeck. It was fiberglassed many years ago and is starting to wear now. Is this something a homeowner can reasonable do him/herself, or is it a job for a Pro? The deck is solid, it is mostly that the fibergalss color has faded badly over the years and I want it to look fresh again.
Other than making sure the surface of the deck is clean and dry, is there any other preparation necessary? What tools are required? How do you get air bubbles out of the fiberglass? How much time do you typically have to work with the fiberglass before it hardens? Area to be fiberglassed is about 350 sq. ft.
Any tips or advice appreciated.
Des
Why not just paint it? Use Epoxy paint. Very durable stuff....

<< I want to re-fiberglass my sundeck. >>
If you mean refinish, then the products you need will be at any quality boat shop, although the colors may be limited. Do a Google search for online sources, and be sitting down when you check the prices. Good luck,
Joe