how to dismount the sink

Hi, all, top of the day, i try to dismount my kitchen sink (18 years old) which undermount with concrete tie on it, and try not to break the ties only surgically detach the sink and the concrete which about 1/4 inch, the sink itself 33/22 double-bowls, please give advise, for amature, but boasting to his wife and kids " Dad, can do it". ; ) thanks in advance.

Jim

Reply to
jim

The undermounts I see in granite are just glued up there with RTV. A knife should release it.

Reply to
gfretwell

typo concrete tie, --> concrete tiles: how can i detach the sink and the concrete which attach to the sink (1/4 inch thick ) without knocked the whole thing off ( the tiles discontinued). thanks

Reply to
fwusenw