How often?

Go to West Africa - they still do it that way - and not just the knights!!! The earth STINKS something awfull.
On Sun, 05 Sep 2010 00:24:55 -0700, harry wrote:
[snip]

Dual flush is OK, but DUEL flush? What does it do, fight the sink to the death?
--
111 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).
On 9/5/2010 1:53 PM, Harry A wrote:

I suppose it would be like a fire hose fight except one tries to out-suck the other. I think the competition is held in San Francisco. 8-)
TDD

When you sit on the throne you expect some entertainment?
Cuda guy wrote:

Every dump usually. If you leave urine in the bowl you'll have to brush it every day or scum will build up.
--
LSMFT

I look outside this morning and everything was in 3D!

o gawd, is this my husband? At least flush after each poop!