How much horsepower is this? (THINK BIG)

Since the government is into huge numbers with dollars, I decided to think big in other ways......
For those of you math experts.......
If someone took TEN 100,000 gallon tanks and made a 10 cylinder engine, the cubic inch displacement would be 231,000,000 cu in. OR 3,785,412 liters How much horsepower would be produced? (I dont know how to exactly figure this)
However, if a 5.7 liter (350) engine produces around 200HP, than 3,785,412 liters would produce 132,821,400 HP. (That ought to spin the wheels and burn some rubber, but I'd hate to pay for the fuel, and where does one get a big enough muffler)?
--

If that isn't enough to overload your mathematical senses, read this
one.....

Sorry, can't really calculate that one. You did'nt say how much space was between each one. You can't be implying that they would be touching each other are you??
Beside what guy can get past "from every human man on earth were removed" anyway??
On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 04:14:04 -0500, against all advice, something compelled snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com, to say:

You first.
--

Real men don\'t text.

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 04:14:04 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

Proper grammar would dictate that you use the word "then" instead of "than" in that context.
G.S.