How much does it cost to pay someone to lay concrete.

I have an 8x10 concrete slab right now, how much would it cost to pay someone to extend it to an 12x12 slab? I would only have to add 2ft on two sides and 4 feet on the other, 4th side is against hte house.

Questions like this are best answered by calling several reputable concrete contractors in your area and asking for an estimate. It's free, and there's really no other good way to find out.
-Tim

you don't mention the thickness of the slab, so no way to estimate the cost
it may be hard to find a concrete contractor who wants a job that small (i.e. 64 sq ft, thickness unknown)
considering the small size of the addition, have you considered doing it yourself?

I'm sure someone will do it. It just might be less than a "minimum job charge" of some sort, so you'll end up paying more per square ft. that average...
-Tim