How many roof baffles do I need?

In the attic I have the the plastic baffles against each sofit vent, that is approximately every four feet.
Do I need more? There is not enough ventilation and I am trying to find a cause of it...
Thanks,
-Stan
I was just reading a page on it if you want it send me your real address
Stan wrote:

You need the baffle at location where there is an sofit vent. I don't think adding more will help.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Stan,

Best approach... Continuous soffit vent and a continuous ridge vent with minimum 1" airspace between the two.
Going by your explanation, you might need to add more soffit vents (and the baffles to match) and more roof vents (or a ridge vent).
Just my 2 cents...
Anthony

Specifically, if you're using the foam channels, there should be one in each rafter-bay, with a soffit vent leading into it, sp that the entire underside of
the roof gets washed. What symptom leads you to say "there is not enough ventilation"?
--Goedjn