How many 100W Incandescent light bulbs do you have stocked up?

Page 6 of 6
On 12/23/2011 3:30 AM, snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote:

What do you do with them? I see no point in stocking up on them.
I used to have some in use in the basement but replaced them with 27w CFLs which work great and use a lot less energy.
On 12/31/2011 8:50 AM, George wrote:

Exactly! I've not heard one *good* reason to continue using incandescent.
On 12/31/2011 10:11 AM, Bernie Ward wrote:

There are good reasons to continue using them. They provide a desirable light spectrum, instant on, work better in cold conditions, and don't create as much of an environmental problem when thrown away.
The ban represents an overreach of government. With that said, CFLs work fine for me.

We know you're dumb, but you're obviously deaf, too.
On 12/31/2011 6:14 PM, snipped-for-privacy@bulb-boy.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

Yes, the object of the game is to make your electric meter spin faster...and you're winning! Congratulations!!!!!

You can stop now. We all know just how stupid you are.